Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Top 1% Goodreads


Goodreads sent me an email today informing me I'm in the Top 1% of reviewers on their site. Thanks to everyone who likes my reviews, and if you want to read more of them check them out here: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5759543-sam-quixote

The email:

On behalf of the Goodreads team, I want to say thank you. You’re in the top 1% of reviewers on Goodreads! Your many thoughtful book reviews help make us a vibrant place for book lovers.
And our community has been growing! We now number more than 20 million members on Goodreads.
Every day readers from all over the world are connecting over a love of books. And our 25 million reviews – including yours – are a big part of that conversation.
Thank you for your support of Goodreads, and keep reading! I’m looking forward to seeing what you think of your next book!
--Otis

No comments:

Post a Comment